• General Forums
  • Hot Game Forums
  • Dragon's Call

Moderator Recruitment Event

Volunteer:Administrator

Identity:Lord B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2012-01-04 19:43:04

Wanna Receive Monthly Pay via Moderating Forum?

Moderator Recruitment Event Relaunched

As the No. 1 English browser games portal in the world, BBGsite has been highly supported and well received by users. To better serve the users, we’re recruiting more moderators. Wanna receive monthly pay via moderating the forum? Here’s your chance!

Basic requirements:
1. Love to play browser games and skillful at playing at least one browser game;
2. Have a strong sense of responsibility;
3. No bad record on BBGsite forum;
4. Have sufficient time to fulfill the job duties (2 hours per day on average);
5. Good writing ability;
6. Active on the forum.

Scope of work:
1. Communicate with forum users, including starting new topics, replying posts, etc, direct the users to read excellent posts and stimulate lurkers to respond;
2. Post forum announcements, recommend excellent posts, add excellent original articles into classic topic area;
3. Organize and host forum events or activities;
4. Edit or delete posts violating forum rules and punish violators in an appropriate way.

Rules:

For Formal Moderator
1. If you log onto the forum for 20+ times and make 35+ posts within a month, you will get 120 forum points for each post. (Upper Limit 8800 forum points)
2. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 26-34 posts within a month, you will get 100 forum points for each post.
3. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 16-24 posts within a month, you will get 70 forum points for each post.
4. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make less than 15 posts within a month, you will get 40 forum points for each post.
5. But if you log onto the forum for less than 10 times in a month, you’ll be rewarded nothing.

For Temporary Moderator
1. If you log onto the forum for 20+ times and make 35+ posts within a month, you will get 80 forum points for each post. (Upper Limit 6600 forum points)
2. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 26-34 posts within a month, you will get 60 forum points for each post.
3. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 16-24 posts within a month, you will get 40 forum points for each post.
4. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make less than 15 posts within a month, you will get 20 forum points for each post.
5. But if you log onto the forum for less than 10 times in a month, you’ll be rewarded nothing.

If the post you make is wonderful enough, it will be featured on the BBGsite Homepage and you’ll be rewarded 250 forum points for each featured post.

Note: Forum points can be converted into BBG Gold, which can be used to buy virtual items, premium accounts, etc.

How to apply:
If you're interested in becoming our mod, please read the Mods Team Rule and answer the following questions through replying this post:

*Average online time and time-period (h/d):
*BBGsite Forum registration date:
*Email:
*MSN or other IM contact methods:
*The Boards you’re applying:

1. Why apply?
2. In your opinion, what makes an excellent moderator?
3. Do you think the board you’re applying for needs to be improved and what’s your plan?
4. Any suggestions and ideas for the whole BBGsite Forum to prosper?
5. Do you have any experience as a moderator on other forums? If yes, please list the forums here.
6. Have you generated any classic posts? If yes, please provide links here.

Or you can apply for the job via email address:forum@bbgsite.com. Don’t forget to answer the above questions in your email ^_^.
Looking forward to your post reply or E-mail.
Welcome to BBGsite Forum!
MSN: forum@bbgsite.com

Identity:Newbie C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 1# 2012-01-12 06:52:42
I mean i don't will be the moderator

MMOsite Special Offer

Volunteer:Administrator

Identity:Lord B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 2# 2012-02-08 02:02:27
    Reply 1#  xXDanyXxRO

Welcome to BBGsite Forum!
    MSN: forum@bbgsite.com

Volunteer:Formal Moderator

Identity:High Mercenary B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 3# 2012-02-08 02:52:10
    Moderator should be responsible on what they have applied.Don't just apply and leave this forum without any notice.

Volunteer:Formal Moderator

Identity:High Mercenary A

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 4# 2012-02-21 23:12:11
    *Average online time and time-period (h/d): 3-4 hours per day
    *BBGsite Forum registration date: 2009-12-20
    *Email: [email]neptaliflores@gmail.com
    *MSN or other IM contact methods: [email]neptali_flores@gmail.com
    *The Boards you’re applying: general or new game discussion board

1. Why apply?  Because I want to share what I have experience in a browser-based community.

In my opinion, an excellent moderator should have a sense of responsibility in his/her duties and be able to communicate fellow players in the community.

3. Do you think the board you’re applying for needs to be improved and what’s your plan?
       As far I noticed the general board needs some clean-up for those by-passer poster no just spam some topics.

Currently promoting BBGsite Forum to other game forum will help to gather some other players and also FACEBOOK community can be a nice source of it.

5. Do you have any experience as a moderator on other forums? If yes, please list the forums here.
       Currently no, i prefer to be a member.

I hadn't remember as far I concerned.

Don't forget to LIKE BBGsite in Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/BBGsite

Identity:Mercenary D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 5# 2012-07-18 03:05:06
    1.      * My average online time is about 3-4hrs/day
    2.      * I have no idea but I’m just new here.
    3.      * (please don’t spam to my email)
    4.      n/a
    5.         * Social game or off topic board

1.I’m applying here to be a mod because I like to contribute my knowledge in this community.

2. For me excellent moderator is the one that is approachable and always open to the other member of this community.

3.I don’t think that this board needs improvement because all the flow in this community in running smoothly.

4.I suggest having an advertisement of this community to other site helps attract more people to join in this community.

5.No. I have no experience of being a moderator in other site. If ever this is my first time of being a mod.

6. I’m not sure but I participated in other threadsin this community.

I’m hoping you accept my application to be a moderator.

PS: I’m always online in the internet café and other peoplein this café is a member in this community so you can see that my IP isregistered in many account but I only have one account.

Identity:High Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 6# 2012-09-06 19:17:40
    *Average online time and time-period (h/d):From 4hours and up to12hours everyday
    *BBGsite Forum registration date:6September
    *Email: [email]sohjunfeng@hotmail.com
    *MSN or other IM contact methods: [email]sohjunfeng@hotmail.com(facebook too)
    *The Boards you’re applying: Social games and the general boards

Hi, I used to be a moderator of all the general boards and I knew that due to my long inactivity i have been demoted, henece i wonder if its possible to be reinstated.

I really like to promote bbgsite on social sites and forums as from my past experiences i had seen how much inactivity there is on the boards. I had tried promoting and other methods, and even PM you about helping you in more various ways like holding contests as I think that you are  handling everything from the coding of the website to the contests(literally everything) and still think that you do that, hence i would like to help you.

No suggestions at the moment except to post on social websites, especially facebook.

Am a moderator on mmosite currently, in charge of splashfighters, due to my absence again, the board is pretty much inactive though it doesnt get visited by others often, but i will certainly make a database of the game and post it :)

No classic posts at the moment ><

Thank you

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 7# 2012-09-20 21:04:28
      Quote: Originally Posted by Tivon at Jan 4, 2012 7:43 pm

Wanna Receive Monthly Pay via Moderating Forum?

Moderator Recruitment Event Relaunched

As the No. 1 English browser games portal in the world, BBGsite has been highly supported and well received by users. To better serve the users, we’re recruiting more moderators. Wanna receive monthly pay via moderating the forum? Here’s your chance!

Basic requirements:
      1. Love to play browser games and skillful at playing at least one browser game;
      2. Have a strong sense of responsibility;
      3. No bad record on BBGsite forum;
      4. Have sufficient time to fulfill the job duties (2 hours per day on average);
      5. Good writing ability;
      6. Active on the forum.

Scope of work:
      1. Communicate with forum users, including starting new topics, replying posts, etc, direct the users to read excellent posts and stimulate lurkers to respond;
      2. Post forum announcements, recommend excellent posts, add excellent original articles into classic topic area;
      3. Organize and host forum events or activities;
      4. Edit or delete posts violating forum rules and punish violators in an appropriate way.

Rules:

For Formal Moderator
      1. If you log onto the forum for 20+ times and make 35+ posts within a month, you will get 120 forum points for each post. (Upper Limit 8800 forum points)
      2. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 26-34 posts within a month, you will get 100 forum points for each post.
      3. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 16-24 posts within a month, you will get 70 forum points for each post.
      4. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make less than 15 posts within a month, you will get 40 forum points for each post.

For Temporary Moderator
      1. If you log onto the forum for 20+ times and make 35+ posts within a month, you will get 80 forum points for each post. (Upper Limit 6600 forum points)
      2. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 26-34 posts within a month, you will get 60 forum points for each post.
      3. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make 16-24 posts within a month, you will get 40 forum points for each post.
      4. If you log onto the forum for 11-19 times and make less than 15 posts within a month, you will get 20 forum points for each post.

If the post you make is wonderful enough, it will be featured on the BBGsite Homepage and you’ll be rewarded 250 forum points for each featured post.

Note: Forum points can be converted into BBG Gold, which can be used to buy virtual items, premium accounts, etc.

How to apply:
      If you're interested in becoming our mod, please read the Mods Team Rule and answer the following questions through replying this post:

*Average online time and time-period (h/d):
      *BBGsite Forum registration date:
      *Email:
      *The Boards you’re applying:

1. Why apply?

Or you can apply for the job via email address:forum@bbgsite.com. Don’t forget to answer the above questions in your email ^_^.
      Looking forward to your post reply or E-mail.     
      The fortable and casual style of Isabel Marant Shoes is what catch people's eyes and hearts.Isabel Marant is the cool girls go-to for Parisian insouciance.www.isabelmarantshoex.com go.This may imply purchasing a dimension bigger which means Isabel Marant Online does not touch plus stroke.Isabel Marant Outlet,no matter where you are.All the Isabel Marant Sale with the low price and free shipping.High heeled Isabel Marant Online using a rush connected with bling include the fantastic idea for just about any blowout.Searching for Isabel Marant Sneakers,you will know the fact that it is the unshakable position in fashion field,you can also consider it as the reason why women fall in love with so much.Shoe should not noly be the daily necessity,but also the fashion accessory that coordinate with every of your outfit well.Because of this,you will find Isabel Marant Sneakers for women along with fashion accessories are always the perfect coordination.Sabel Marant Boots of 2012-2013 have become the hottest topic now, made from the jeans,these Isabel Marant Boots style show the pursuit of freedom and the enthusiasm.www.isabelmarantoutletx.com

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 8# 2012-11-29 21:21:24
      I also want to become an moderator but I think moderators have so many things to do :D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 9# 2012-11-30 23:36:32
      Average online time and time-period (h/d):8-12hours a day
      *BBGsite Forum registration date: November30,2012
      *Email: [email]13anupam13@gmail.com
      *The Boards you’re applying: General board

1. Why apply?Because want to share my knowledge abt web games,although i have only played few facebook games and pockie pirates(i'm good and very knowledgeable at it)
      One who listens all,helps , doesn't do partiality with some players and follows rules
      Yes, posts are not very easy to find sometimes
      Improve the forum a bit, very difficult to go through topics and back to forum , because of no button for going back to page u were on+ do more publicity I was not even aware of this site untill your site was told and posted in pockie pirates form
      applied for PP ingame mod but in waiting cause of full postion

no

Identity:Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 10# 2013-01-28 19:11:19
      me apply want mod now apply hahahahaha

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 11# 2014-07-02 18:07:44
      That's the trick, that's the trick, right? There's so many caveats.""Right, the world is complicated," she said."Take it as a learning experience, everything that you do," he said. "And then there will be a point where you're like

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 12# 2014-07-15 19:00:26
        I am very interested in what you say, you can be friends?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 13# 2014-07-16 00:51:53
        Junior Partner, This is a wonderful post,I am appreciate you, We make friends!

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 14# 2014-07-16 19:06:01
        You got your point! and i want intruduce a nice game

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 15# 2014-08-01 21:46:02
        werealso like reacted what's it like out here wondering about us star hackney inthe OJ yeah well yes in just 10 re and theologically speaking oxygen andBrandon  the Ripped Muscle X most important things you do is your mom will function optimallywhen it's just me but it's less than that you know is also a lot to do is justhow you know it's like the focus mom about the focus.[size=9.0pt]

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 16# 2014-08-02 03:10:57
        Thursday'sso how about we go toWhole Foods purchase continue to go get one and thesamekinds that he's No on this up into Walgreens first and seeif they have Ripped Muscle X anyinterest in makeup on sale but I just parts and these guys are protest sinceIme grab the camera and put her on the key to your looking at me so look backat them they are Walgreens protesters okay so I'm sureyou do is this say I'msure who to get the jurors.[size=9.0pt]

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 17# 2014-08-22 02:29:01
          The exclusive items production system of Last Dream 14 is really excellent. The only problem can be found in the excellent repeating beteween the advanced level and innovative level. Compared with battling profession getting excellent fun inRS 3 Gold  top quality, craftsmen have already owned and operated the fun at the preliminary level which also indicates that combination profession return is decreased, reducing the fun of system.

Identity:Newbie B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 18# 2014-10-18 00:16:15
          En cuanto a las zapatillas, cuanto Ralph Lauren Outlet m livianas, mejor. Las Ralph Lauren Polo reemplaza religiosamente cada seis meses. En el d de esta entrevista, recorre un gigantesco Ralph Lauren Polo Outlet local de Niketown en Manhattan y le llama la atenci el modelo Lunar Glides, sobre todo la combinaci de negro y Michael Kors Shoes Outlet azul, pero es leal al modelo conocido como Nike Free Run.. ..

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 19# 2015-03-19 01:19:13
          air jordan,air jordan 4,air jordan uk,air jordan 4 retro,air jordan cheap,jordans 4 black cat
          air jordan 3 uk,air jordan sale,air jordan 3 retro,men's air jordan 3
          air jordan 6 uk,air jordan 6 womens,air jordan 6 mens,air jordan 6 retro
          cheap nike air yeezy 2,air yeezy 2 sale,air yeezy 2 uk,air yeezy 2 mens
          air jordan 11,air jordan 11 uk,air jordan 11 cheap,air jordan 11 low,air jordan 11 sale
          air jordan 5 retro uk,cheap air jordan 5,air jordan 5 sale
          nike free run,nike free run sale,cheap nike free run,womens nike free run
          nike dunk sky high uk,nike dunk sky high womens,nike dunk sky high,nike dunk sky high wedge
          nike revolution sky hi,nike revolution sky hi wedge,nike revolution sky hi uk,nike revolution sky hi city pack
          new balance,cheap new balance,new balance 996,new balance 996 women,new balance 996 sale,new balance uk
          asics gel kinsei 4,asics gel kinsei 5,asics gel kinsei 5 womens,asics gel kinsei 5 mens,asics gel sale
          adidas trainers,adidas originals trainers,adidas originals cheap,adidas trainers cheap,adidas trainers sale
          adidas zx flux uk,cheap adidas zx flux,adidas zx flux black,adidas zx flux running shoes
          adidas js wings uk,adidas js wings 2.0,adidas js wings 2.0 womens
          adidas y-3,adidas y-3 shoes, adidas y3 sale,adidas y3 uk,adidas y3 qasa
          cheap asics trainers,asics trainers sale,asics trainers uk,asics trainers women,asics trainers men
          vans trainers uk,vans shoes cheap,vans shoes outlet,vans trainers sale,women vans shoes
          vans golf wang uk,vans golf wang for mens,vans golf wang skate shoes
          adidas originals,adidas originals sale,adidas trainers cheap
          nike stefan janoski uk,nike stefan janoski mens,discount nike stefan janoski
          adidas originals,adidas originals sale,adidas trainers cheap
          nike stefan janoski uk,nike stefan janoski mens,discount nike stefan janoski
          air jordan 6,air jordan pas cher,air jordan homme,air jordan france
          nike air yeezy 2 femme,nike air yeezy 2 homme,air yeezy 2 prix
          air jordan 4 pas cher,air jordan 4 femme,air jordan 4 homme,air jordan 4 france
          air jordan 13 femme,air jordan 13 homme,air jordan 13 pas cher,air jordan 13 france
          saucony original femme,saucony original pas cher,saucony original france,saucony shadow original

Quick Reply : Moderator Recruitment Event

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics