• General Forums
  • Hot Game Forums
  • Dragon's Call

Why is that when i play online, example ddtank, there is a missing picture

Identity:Newbie B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2017-11-10 01:57:16
Hello,

Are u known on the set up of ddtank?it has shortcut keys to use to attack to the opponent. In my case it is missing.  I owned a laptop at home .Last June 11,2011 before i play the game i clear recent history. And after i log in, i saw the trouble on my account. I always update my abode flash player. I reported it to the provider of this game which is yoogames but then they never replied to me. I also downloaded latest google chrome version just to fix the problem but it didnt worked. Even using moxilla firefox did nothing to solve my problem. I opened my character on a computer shop but there's no problem, shortcut keys are present. I play with other ddtank provider like fbmmrg,game234 and areiagames it is still the same like yoogames.I also install updates on my laptop which is required but then its nothing. I didn't know what to do. Is my internet connection has the problem or there is an application needed for it?. I really need your help.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-gaming/why-is-that-when-i-play-online-example-ddtank/7495d828-7610-4a45-baf3-c46b009de548
famous advertisements

Identity:Newbie C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 1# 2018-03-03 12:22:01
cvs myhr also provides healthcare services through its more than 1,100 MinuteClinic medical clinics as well as their Diabetes Care Centers. Most of these clinics are located within CVS stores.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply : Why is that when i play online, example ddtank, there is a missing picture

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics