• General Forums
  • Hot Game Forums
  • Dragon's Call

Image posting guide

Volunteer:Formal Moderator

Identity:Lord C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2012-06-30 08:25:20
Do you have an image (or more) that you would like to post on the forums, but cannot find a way to do so? The "Upload attachment" is not working for you? Well then, I hope this guide will explain to you how to properly post your image on the forums.

There are 2 methods of posting your images on this site:

-Uploading your image to an image hosting site, like http://tinypic.com/  or http://imageshack.us/ and then posting a link to the image on the forums.
-Directly uploading your image to BBGsite.

Method 1

There are many image hosting sites that you can use and they work more or less the same, so I am only going to give 1 example of how to upload images through imageshack.us . You can use any other image hosting site you would like though.

When you go to the image hosting site of your choice, find the "Browse" button to choose the file you want to upload.

In the window that pops up, find the image that you would like to upload, click on it to select it and then click "Open".

Now, just click the "Upload" button to upload your image to the image hosting site.

Now that you have uploaded your image, you should be provided with several links that you can use to post the image you have uploaded on the forums. Find the link that says "Forum code" or something similar, copy the link ("Ctrl" + C)  provided (if clicking it does not select the whole link, you could try the command "Ctrl" + A to select the whole link) and paste ("Ctrl" + V) the link in the post that you want the image to be shown in.

Method 2

First of all, click the image icon above your text area and select the "Upload image" option as shown below:

Now click the "Browse" button to choose an image to upload as shown below. Note: The window might look differently on different browsers. This picture was taken on IE8.

Then find the file of the image you want to upload, select it and click "Open". The location of your file depends on which folder you saved the file in. For example, I saved 1 of my images on my desktop:

Now, you can either select more images to upload or, if you are done, click the "Upload" button to finish uploading your image(s).

And that is all there is to it. I hope this guide has helped you understand how to properly upload images on BBGsite. If you have any more questions about uploading images, or comments on the guide please post them below. Have a nice day

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 1# 2012-07-02 14:46:09
The guide has been completed. If you have any comments on the guide, any questions or suggestions, please share them by replying under this topic. Thank you for reading it

I'm reserving this post in case I need more space for the guide.

MMOsite Special Offer

Identity:Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 2# 2012-07-18 05:33:11
    Thank you for the guide.. Now i know how to post image because the last time i wasn't able to..

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 3# 2012-07-18 13:38:11
    Reply 2#  Craunix

Glad that I could help. I had a feeling that you weren't sure how to upload images. That's 1 of the reasons I decided to do this guide sooner than others that I have planned. I hope that you will now be able to successfully upload images to the site.

Identity:Newbie B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 4# 2013-01-30 23:00:13
    awesome

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 5# 2014-07-15 19:04:57
    I am very interested in what you say, you can be friends?

Identity:Newbie C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 6# 2015-07-06 19:18:12
    The Index is examined on the factors for four key factors like item sales revenues, offer through or percentage of clean stocks marketed, length of time of stock having and economical commitment strategies.

Quality&Shipment Supplier

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply : Image posting guide

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics