Quick Jump
  • General Forums
  • Hot Game Forums
  • Dragon's Call

BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2017-05-16 02:08:50
The standard options that come with the BMW i8 Concept Basic involve 1.5L I-3 357hp crossbreed fuel intercooled turbo engine, 6-pace intelligent transmitting with overdrive, 4-tire contra--secure braking system (Abdominal muscles), incorporated navigation program, area seat attached airbags, curtain primary and second row expense airbags, vehicle driver and passenger joint airbag, airbag occupancy sensing unit, auto air conditioning, 20" light weight aluminum rims, vacation cruise handle, ABS and driveline grip control.
The BMW i8’s eDrive technology combines the strengths of any electric motor and an inside-combustion engine to generate fascinating strength and green productivity. Establish the Traveling Experience Control to the traveling mode of your moment and mood. In eDrive mode, it is possible to drive the i8 for about 24 km at a greatest speed of 120 km/h entirely on electric strength. Above that, the electric motor unit squads track of the TwinPower Turbo a few-cylinder engine to offer exceptional gas economy in eco pro setting, calm productivity in ease and comfort method and invigorating performance in activity mode.
The i8 brings together a 3-cylinder twin-turbocharged gasoline engine with the electric motor for a overall horsepower score of 357. The electric electric motor carries a two-speed automated transmitting, although the gasoline engine features a 6-speed auto. BMW statements gas economic system quantities of 76 MPGe along with a charge duration of 90 a few minutes. sports car

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply : BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics