Quick Jump
  • General Forums
  • Hot Game Forums
  • Dragon's Call

Pockie Ninja II Social BBGsite Voting Pack Giveaway Event

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 240# 2012-12-14 01:00:28
Hello all of you other voters of Pockie Ninja II Social first of all I would like to say my English is not perfect so pleas don't rate me on it :)
I came to the forms to find some help since I am one of you a voter without a CD-key. I'm sure that none of us are playing this game alone and that we have friends that we can invade assist and vice versa. Well one of my friends that is also playing this game got her CD-key last time it was on the 13. of December at a bit after 9:00 o'clock CET (That's GMT+1 Central Europe Time) at approximately the same time the same day I tried to vote myself, since it said that there were 498 keys left, but was unable too sine I seemed to have voted in the last 24 hours :( . After that I said to myself that I'd try to vote for Pockie Ninja the next day. And so we catch up to today, which is the day that I voted. I did it at around 9:20 CET and as you can see from my long forum post it yielded no rewards. In the forum I also spotted a person that said that the'we just given a new set of CD-keys away at 00:44:00 I'm guessing server time I'm hoping one of you can tell me what time zone that is.
But to get back on the topic of friends that play this game with us ask your friends if they'we gotten the CD-key and if they remember when they got them since that would help us all find the right time to vote and get ourself those tokens we all want :)
Just a tip for the end of the post please don't consider this as flaming try not to tell us that you haven't gotten the CD-key you're just one of many try to tell us if you know anyone that has already have gotten it and when they got it, be part of the solution not the problem ;)
Thank you for reading my post guys hope I was able to help; hope you can help me :)

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 241# 2012-12-14 01:03:48
I have Voted Pockie Ninja Social II where The CDkey ? T_T

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 242# 2012-12-14 04:45:56
    've got a CD key but the CD key has been in use when I do not wear it ... please review the matter and advise me on my E-Mail..

My E-Mail:syamsul_arn@ymail.com

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 243# 2012-12-14 05:25:04
    WTF? the code i get everyday is same? WHAT THE FVCK Is This A bug Plz Fix this

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 244# 2012-12-14 07:28:42
    i just voted,get the cd key and try to redeem.. but its said "the cd key is already redeem" it happen twice in two day.. so i can't redeem anything.. can u help me please??

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 245# 2012-12-14 08:36:29
    what each account only gets one vote CDkey for progress,??
    and every vote the next day to get the same code .....!!
    I get the same code 3 days in a row, and only the first one that can redeem, for the next day appeared caption
    "this CDkey is redeemed already"
    did not get a code that is different for the next day,??
    in order to redeem?? what is only one code for each account during the vote took place, and only once redeem only during the vote took place

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 246# 2012-12-14 10:39:36
    Quote: Originally Posted by PureHack at Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Kale Tyler William M at Dec 13, 2012 2:04 pmholy jumping ninetails. why is everyone getting so angry about missing out on a CD key? it's not that big a deal folks. furthermore, you should be voting because the game DESERVES to win, not just for "free stuff" it's called showing support for something.

also, if you vote, and they win, everyone who voted, gets enough tokens for a gold ninja. so it's ok if you voted and never got a CD key (which to be honest, never gave you that much, just a few ryo, and assorted items) you still got in on getting a gold.

so please ppl, read the comments from the moderator, the keys are all gone now, but that doesent mean you should stop supporting a free to play game get the recognition it deserves!     
    LOL, man, we are made because they say one thing and do other, because they lie, if they dont want give CDkey dont say "vote for get CDKey" "We will add 500 code every day!", they just lie, ask for vote is one thing, now say "we give CDKey if you vote" is other, is like one friend ask me for help him with one thing, i help and dont ask for nothing, just help, now if he say, "help me do this and i give you "that"" and after i do what he ask me to do he dont give what he say, he lie only to get the things done. Now if i say i give if you help me i give, dont lie like Admn of Pockie Ninja do.

(and yes, my english is very very bad ;) )     
    the Admin is not lyiing though. anyone who voted WILL get 30 tokens, *IF* they win (they will be given directly to people's accounts, i checked up on it). and frankly, it's not the fault of the Admin they ran out of CD keys. in fact, they even gave more out, and ran out, AGAIN.

true, the thing in game says you will get a CD key, but it's outdated, as in "they never got a chance to update it to explain that they have no more keys to give out" but there is STILL the ability to get thirty tokens. there is no need whatsoever to go on complaing that "the admin lied" and other nonsense, it's technically nobodys fault you were too late.

i vote everyday, because i both want them to win, and it owuld be nice getting the tokens. if they lose, will i complain? no. because it takes about 5 seconds to vote, less time then it takes to load up facebook.

seriously, chill out guy's, lilike i already said, the CD key had pretty much nothing in it anyway, what you WANT to get, is the 30 tokens you can trade for a gold ninja, and you can only end up with that, if you do your part and vote.

and no, i don't work for pockie ninja, or any of that nonsense, i just think the amount of whining in this thread is ludicrous.

not to mention the fact it's pretty sad everyone seems to think they deserve to be Paid for something like Voting. it's something people generally do for FREE in order to show support! Do you play pockie ninja 2 social? Do you enjoy the Free to play game? these are reasons to vote, not just getting something out of it

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 247# 2012-12-14 11:29:22
      how do i get the key?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 248# 2012-12-14 13:52:19
      no key

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 249# 2012-12-14 23:21:21
      why no CD KEY ?! is this a scam ?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 250# 2012-12-15 01:01:08
      I need key :(

Identity:Newbie C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 251# 2012-12-15 03:25:58
      every time when i try to redem my CD Key says "Alrdy redemed" :| and i get nothing

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 252# 2012-12-15 04:29:37
        i wont a cd key   and i am wating

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 253# 2012-12-15 05:22:07
        When will be cd-key-s?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 254# 2012-12-15 05:22:16
        oh my god
        No key again?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 255# 2012-12-15 05:57:54
        0 Keys remaining!

Identity:Newbie C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 256# 2012-12-15 07:55:59
        KKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY................

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 257# 2012-12-15 10:02:34
          everyday CDkeys is 0
          i don't like the Admin
          be Smart please your player until 3 million people

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 258# 2012-12-15 11:55:27
          how come i cant vote for pockie ninja 2? It just says the code is incorrect or try refreshing because times run out. help plz!

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 259# 2012-12-15 16:09:18
          give us keys pls plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quick Reply : Pockie Ninja II Social BBGsite Voting Pack Giveaway Event

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics