• Dragon's Call

Siegelord Newbie Pack Giveaway Event

Volunteer:Administrator

Identity:Lord B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2014-12-30 03:06:25

Contest Link: http://contest.bbgsite.com/giveaway/siegelord_newbie_pack/

Start Time: 2015.01.01

[size=9.5pt]Siegelord is a Medieval SLG browser game. Immerse yourself in the world of Thieden -- with three rival factions vying for control of the continent.
Engage in real-time warfare on a persistent, live multiplayer map.
Forge alliances with other commanders, research new technologies, and unite the realm under your banner!

[size=9.5pt]
[size=9.5pt]Get Your Bonus Gift for Siegelord Now!

[size=9.5pt]Gift Pack contains
[size=9.5pt]Food*10,000
[size=9.5pt]Timber*10,000
[size=9.5pt]Gold*10,000
[size=9.5pt]Recruitment Horn*10
[size=9.5pt]Diamond*100
[size=9.5pt]

[size=9.5pt]Expire date: 2015/12/31

[size=9.5pt]

How to Redeem Your Gift Code:
[size=9.5pt]
1. In Siegelord, click the GIFT BOX button beside your avatar icon to open the gift panel .

[size=9.5pt]

[size=9.5pt]2. Copy and Paste your gift code in the text box and click “CLAIM PACKAGE”
[size=9.5pt]

[size=9.5pt]
3. Now you will get your gift!

Siegelord Operations Team

Welcome to BBGsite Forum!
MSN: forum@bbgsite.com

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 1# 2015-02-08 01:02:49
My key did not work :(

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 2# 2015-03-28 17:00:48
    scam, key doesnt work

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 3# 2015-04-16 08:31:56
    Reply 1#  Muceas

the keys dont work

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 4# 2015-07-11 07:08:17

Carrying on the annual tradition, the Nike Air Max 2015 continues the inflated AM legacy with a brand new design. Combining an array of Swoosh staples, next year’s annual rendition of the Nike Air Max looks to build on the history of the technology
    http://www.airmax2015shoes.com/products/?Nike-Air-Max-2015-c56_p1.html
    Nike Air Max 2015 Women Dark blue green fluorescent green
    http://www.airmax2015shoes.com/views/?Nike-Air-Max-2015-Women-Dark-blue-green-fluorescent-green-2387.html

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 5# 2015-07-24 18:20:07

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 6# 2015-08-27 02:30:02
    PDF to Word Converter may be tricky due to the monetary hurdles. They sent me to school. We'll see what takes place. What kind of PDF to Word Converter do you have? Where can kids scare up top-notch PDF to Word Converter clues? It gives me peace of mind.

We're trying for PDF to Word Converter. This topic has been beaten to death. This means, at the end of the day, you have to rely upon your own spotty judgment. In a good many parts of the world PDF to Word Converter is different. I've made new friends with PDF to Word Converter.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdftowordconverter/

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 7# 2015-11-05 20:33:08
      In conclusion, you cannot meet the expense of in to the laughter and contaminated looks you have to concord considering. Even if they are not directed at you, you yet vibes as though they are. This article is your Garcinia Supreme HCA escape to creature a more gorgeous looking and healthier individual. Do not hesitate and get hold of started now. Going through the media will make you atmosphere in the atmosphere of everybody has discovered at least one put in showing off for achieving sustainable and understandable weight loss. Articles, instructional videos and programmes list basic steps that will guarantee incredible results. In reality, getting to that ideal swine cause problems can be a bit more complicated.http://guidemesupplements.com/garcinia-supreme-hca/

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 8# 2015-11-19 01:41:23
      [size=14.0pt]1) Fill the protein
      [size=14.0pt]Eating enough protein through your diet is very vital. Thismacronutrient is a major contributor in the process of metabolism, or it helpsto burn calories (best belly help and reduce extra weight 360 GC FITsupplement). Thus, the protein is very important in the body, [size=18.6667px]360 GC FIT if you do notconsume the required amount of protein a day through your diet, your body willtake the protein to build muscle enzymes that help your metabolism. So proteinsand ways to improve metabolism, which means more calories (best belly help andreduce extra weight 360 GC FIT supplement) burned. Proteins also mean strongermuscles.
      http://www.musclestacks.org/gc-fit-360

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 9# 2015-12-22 19:29:10
      Liberators is an exciting hybrid of all your favorite games in one. Role-playing, city-building, strategy, turn-by-turn combat, PvP arenas, hundred+ person BOSS battles, and even farming are all here in one unique game!  

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 10# 2016-01-03 17:31:42
      Reply 1#  Muceas

hello

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 11# 2016-03-03 18:46:42
      Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Strike Force Heroes 3, Happy Wheels 3, Happy Wheels, Happy Wheels 4

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 12# 2016-03-03 23:29:33
        Shankpushpi, choice herb in this herbal formulation is unconditionally on the go memory tonic; this necessary herb helps not without help to growth extremity and memory, but as Genius Xwell as brain expertise. This natural brain enhancer has a tall content of iron that helps to growth the oxygen carrying blood to understand the brain. Since it improves the flow of simulation to the brain it helps to boost its vigorous and increases memory knack.   It is as well as significant to note that BrainOBrain capsule repairs brain cells membranes that helps in better transfer of impulses in the brain and promotes brilliant and suitable memory. For more ====>>>>>> http://gmax-brasil.com/genius-x-reclame-aqui/

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 13# 2016-03-22 20:14:38
        Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharingmonkey go happy |  cat mario 4 |  learn to fly | mahjong| happy wheels | pacman |yahtzee with buddies|defend your nuts 2

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 14# 2016-05-09 09:58:39
        I am waiting for your coming pictures. I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts. Keep sharing!
        starfall games| minecraft games | barney

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 15# 2016-05-17 03:46:10
        That was accompanied by means Opti Memory of the start of the memory card evolution, and every one smaller than the primary pc Card to pop out. all of them serve a totally essential cause which cannot be left out. They preserve up virtual. They regularly keep us cellular. They genuinely store area on our desk you may have heard of the pc card (additionally called PCMCIA). these memory cards had been many of the first industrial memory card codecs. They were launched in the 1990s, but at the moment are only specially used in industrial packages and for  jobs.http://realcemasculinobr.com/opti-memory/

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 16# 2016-05-18 02:45:06
        They do have sure attributes which are gender
        BlackcoreEdge Max associated although. German shepherds no matter male or girl are very dependable, willing to be trained, and, they make extraordinary own family pets. And, even though German shepherds are tremendous "guard" dogs, they're no longer of an competitive nature. however, there are nonetheless differences between the two. Are you trying to get a brand new German shepherd? A domestic dog, or adopted canine? Are you thinking if it's miles better to get a male or a lady canine? nicely, in step with the professionals, both are similarly incredible choices. neither is better than the opposite.For more ==== >>>>>>
        http://www.healthsupreviews.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 17# 2016-06-22 23:31:05
          One of the maximum critical things which you ought to ZetaClear hold in thoughts in nail care is that nails must be saved trim and neat. lengthy nails are not best traumatic if it gets inside the manner when you are working, however it is also at risk of cracking very without difficulty. Cracked nails are vey painful to address. aside from this, lengthy nails also can accumulate dust without difficulty which may be very unpleasant to have a look at. this can even increase the chance of developing an infection if now not wiped clean right now.http://www.skinshining.com/zetaclear/

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 18# 2016-06-27 22:57:47
          Though both make your nails appearance glorious ZetaClear and lovely, there are pretty some basic variations in both of them and it is able to get difficult to pin point which one is higher, due to the fact both have their professionals as well as cons. Gel nails are typically considered to look extra herbal over acrylic and they even contain much less harm to the herbal nails. additionally, one can not forget about the reality that gel nails do not emit fumes or odors as acrylics do and gels certainly have a greater clean, shiny and non-yellowish end.http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 19# 2016-07-11 20:57:05
          Great info! I recently came across your blog and have beenreading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what tosay except that I have. dark souls 3, emoji , slitherio , diepio

Quick Reply : Siegelord Newbie Pack Giveaway Event

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics