• Dragon's Call

BBGsite Writers Recruiting

Volunteer:Administrator

Identity:Lord B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2009-09-29 00:29:42

We are Starving for Fresh Blood: BBGsite Writers Recruiting

BBGsite Writer's Club

If you are a browser game fan who has unique views on browser games, you’re welcome to join Writer’s Club and share them with other players. If you are fond of reviewing games, Writer’s Club Review Team will offer you an ideal platform. You can write CBT (Closed Beta Test) or OBT (Open Beta Test) reviews which, if good enough, will gain the attention and focus of players. If you are a demanding critic, it will be a great honor for us to receive your views and even suggestions about the browser game industry. If you are a brilliant novelist and like writing browser game novels, our players will be happy to read your works. Meanwhile, BBGsite will offer the writers decent rewards to thank them for their efforts in writing. What’s more, you won’t feel “lonely” in Writer’s Club, since there are so many writers with similar interests around. So, what are you waiting for? Come on and join us NOW!

As BBGsite and MMOsite are sister sites, BBGsite Writer Club works the same as MMOsite Writer Club. Specifically, memebers of BBGsite Write Club are allowed to post articles related to broswer games, enjoying the same reward rules idential with those of MMOsite Write Club.

Columnist Recruiting

Click here to download MMOsite Columnist's Application Form

Columnist Reward Rules:

Basic Payment: $15 per article
Bonus Payment:
1.$20 bonus will be paid if you contribute at least 4 articles; $40 bonus for at least 8 articles.
2.Up to $30 for each article according to the article’s PV, Reply, Vote and reaction.

Requirements:

# With certain writing experience;
# Familiar with the browser game industry and pay close attention to the industry;
# Stand in the shoes of players instead of the official;
# Mainly contribute articles which offer distinctive, sharp, impressive and eye-catching views;
# Word Count: Around 1,000 Words

General Writer Recruiting

Click here to download MMOsite Writer's Application Form

General Writer Reward Rules:

Note: More reward rules are included in Writer's Application Form.

Writer's Club Member Agreement

Writer's rights:

The Writer shall have the right to post his/her articles on BBGsite Writer's Club.
The Writer shall have the right to publish his/her articles on other websites, but the Writer must specify that the article is co-owned by BBGsite and add an BBGsite link and logo to the article.

Writer's obligations:

The Writer shall guarantee that BBGsite is the first place where the article is published;
The Writer shall guarantee that he/she owns the copyright of the article and BBGsite reserves the right to dispose of the articles not produced by the Writer him/herself;
The Writer shall guarantee that the article is original;
The Writer shall notify BBGsite when deciding to delete the selected articles;
The Writer shall ensure the security of his/her BBGsite account information and shall not disclose the account password to others;
The Writer shall guarantee the legality and authenticity of his/her PayPal account.

BBGsite's rights:

BBGsite shall have the right to revise and edit the selected articles without prior notice to the Writer;
BBGsite shall have the right to recommend, promote or reproduce the selected articles to or on other websites without prior notice to the Writer;

BBGsite promises:
To give priority to BBGsite Writer's Club members when selecting articles to be published in BBGsite News or BBGsite Homepage;
To give credit to the Writer for each article published in BBGsite News or BBGsite Homepage;

Disclaimer:

BBGsite will not guarantee the safety of the articles published on BBGsite, and the Writer shall keep a copy of the articles at his/her discretion;
BBGsite shall not be responsible for any copyright dispute caused due to the Writer's reprint, plagiarism or quotation. The Writer shall be responsible for any consequences which may occur;
BBGsite shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to safety problems regarding the Writers' BBGsite account;
BBGsite shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Writers' PayPal account.

The Writer shall not receive any reward from BBGsite if any of the following circumstances occur:

It is proved that the article is reprinted, copied or plagiarized from other sources;
It is proved that MMOsite/BBGsite is not the first place where the article was published;
It is proved that the Writer failed to include an BBGsite link and logo when publishing the selected article on other websites.

If you just want to apply for writer or columnist, you only need to send the application to community@mmosite.com.
So, what are you waiting for? Come on and join us NOW!
Welcome to BBGsite Forum!
MSN: forum@bbgsite.com

Identity:High Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 1# 2009-09-29 06:43:11
Wow They Get Payed
Welcome to bbgsite forum!
Question´s?
garikpsv@hotmail.com

MMOsite Special Offer

Volunteer:Formal Moderator

Identity:Lord D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 2# 2009-09-29 17:35:30
    Thats right ^_^

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 3# 2009-10-01 12:55:21
    But Why The Others Not
    Question´s?
    garikpsv@hotmail.com

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 4# 2009-10-03 09:35:57
    oh  i see the thread about this. . i asked this before but no one sent a message as a response. . my question is, what if i dont have a paypal? where the payment goes if ever?

Volunteer:Administrator

Identity:Lord B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 5# 2009-10-07 06:14:45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Prettylicious
    oh  i see the thread about this. . i asked this before but no one sent a message as a response. . my question is, what if i dont have a paypal? where the payment goes if ever?

I will talk with my colleague about this, and reply to you later,
    Welcome to BBGsite Forum!
    MSN: forum@bbgsite.com

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 6# 2009-10-07 07:34:44
    thanks. .

waiting for your answer. .

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 7# 2009-10-07 09:40:01
      Quote:

You must have paypal, it makes it easier and quicker for the money to reach you. As the payments are made from a different location. [SMILE=s3]

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 8# 2009-10-07 15:09:17
      What is Ditto?

Anddddddd, I can't even finish my school essay. So sorry I can't help. Haha, nice payment anyways. (:

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 9# 2009-10-07 20:07:55
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Paquitin
      Quote:

You must have paypal, it makes it easier and quicker for the money to reach you. As the payments are made from a different location. [SMILE= ...

so. i think its impossible for me now unless i will apply for paypal. .by the way how can i get one and where i can get. please guide me.

thanks sir tivon and sir paq[SMILE=s4]

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 10# 2009-10-15 21:14:25
      Yep that is awesome lol

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 11# 2009-10-15 21:16:19
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Paquitin
      Quote:

You must have paypal, it makes it easier and quicker for the money to reach you. As the payments are made from a different location. [SMILE= ...

so. i think its impossible for me now unless i will ap ...

Paypal.com safe and easy, Nothing hard about it. sign up for an account, That way if your articles get featured we send your money to that paypal account~

MMOsite Special Offer

Identity:High Mercenary S

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 12# 2009-11-11 04:43:15
        Man, I'm hella poor.  I hope this opportunity is available for awhile.  Anyways, I'm gonna go practice my writing articles skill then come back and apply for this; maybe.  I'll even be happy with 50 cents per article; seriously.

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 13# 2010-02-07 02:44:00
        Hey, i wonder, what if you don't have a paypal account and can't have one because you are underaged ?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 14# 2010-05-01 19:22:30
        can i apply? i am not sure about my ability to write that well though

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 15# 2010-06-01 22:59:07
        Im allready a writer in mmosite,
        so i can write in bbgsite too?
        Question´s?
        garikpsv@hotmail.com

Identity:Newbie C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 16# 2010-06-27 12:33:37
        U guys are writters?

MMOsite Special Offer

Identity:High Mercenary S

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 17# 2010-06-27 13:47:43
          I'm not, but garik12 is.  I read a couple of his articles on MMOSite and they were pretty interesting.

Identity:Newbie A

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 18# 2010-10-06 05:29:50
          how can i send you my application? just send a message on me, so that I will not go and go and go back here to see your replies

Identity:Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 19# 2011-01-28 06:24:36
          can you guys pm me the application for adult moderator? :D

Quick Reply : BBGsite Writers Recruiting

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics