bbgsite.com

Quick Jump
  • General Forums
  • Hot Game Forums
  • Dragon's Call

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Monster sex pic (full view)

Identity:Mercenary A

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify Poster 2009-10-05 01:05:08
A guy called "3dbabes" had posted all these extreme 3D artworks about the in-game characters having sex with  weird and gross (whatsoever it might be called) monsters in a thread titled with "My 3D Hentai" in the Sankaku Complex forum. Those artworks are actually pretty professionally made, I don't know if it's true that they originally come from this "3dbabes" guy or not, but we can find the source site RGBabes.com easily from the water marks.

Get ready to be fired if you keep viewing this post.

And followings are just some description about this game that you might skip - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2:

The most intense, challenging, action-packed ninja adventure is back, exclusively on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system! Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is the "ultimate" Ninja Gaiden, featuring characters from the previous installments that have defined the franchise. It radiates a striking visual appeal in high resolution display, featuring character and environmental graphics whose quality exceeds the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Combining both melee and long-range battles against enemies, the game requires skillful and strategic playing to successfully journey through the missions.

Story
As super ninja Ryu Hayabusa, you roam the world and hunt down the Demon Statue that was stolen by the Black Spider Ninja Clan to prevent the resurrection of the evil Archfiend. From Tokyo to New York, follow Ryu as he encounters vicious enemies and acquires an extensive assortment of ninja weaponry along the way.

Feature
New Playable Characters: Ninja Gaiden’s Rachel, Ayane from Dead or Alive and Momiji from Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword appear as sexy new playable characters
Online Co-op: Two people can engage in online co-op play, with voice chat, in 10 different stages (in 4 difficulty settings) to complete special missions. Rankings from each mission are recorded and posted online, where gamers can choose their opponents based on players’ mission stats.
Visual Diversity: Over 30 unique characters, 17 stages with a variety of environments, and a storyline which unfolds in 70 impressive cutscenes
New Enemies: A variety of new enemies and bosses have been incorporated into the stunning enhanced environments
Variable AI: Contributing to the increased difficulty level, the gameplay differs each time you appear in a level as enemies engage in a variety of different actions as they assess the current situation
Gameplay Innovation: A finishing blow system can be used in battle to quickly defeat an enemy in one dynamic action
Weapon Rewards: The weapons you acquire can be leveled up to strengthen their power and gain new battle techniques
Enhanced Graphics and Sound: Full HD 1080p output and 5.1ch surround sound allows you to experience the game in total high definition

MSN & Email - staff@gamedp.com
Available on MSN: EST 9:00 PM - EST 5:30 AM CST Mon. - Fri.

Identity:High Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 1# 2009-10-05 07:44:12
OMG! ! what the game ! !

MMOsite Special Offer

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 2# 2009-10-06 03:43:43
    Wow Hot
    Welcome to bbgsite forum!
    Question´s?
    garikpsv@hotmail.com

Volunteer:Formal Moderator

Identity:Lord D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 3# 2009-10-06 07:26:41
    WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was soooooooo happy when i saw this NICE!!!

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 4# 2009-10-06 18:54:43
    but i think you hate girls?

Identity:High Mercenary B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 5# 2009-10-10 03:07:59
    OMG! I love them! It is a H game?

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 6# 2009-10-11 19:47:21
    OMG, shouldn't you make some mosaic on the important part?

MMOsite Special Offer

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 7# 2010-04-26 09:56:54
      omg see same as real lol

Identity:Newbie B

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 8# 2010-06-29 18:17:39
      LoL I love that's game

Identity:Newbie A

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 9# 2010-09-27 13:00:15
      Wow, thats crazy!

Identity:Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 10# 2011-01-31 10:06:10
      where what when only pictures no hot game

Identity:Mercenary C

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 11# 2011-01-31 10:08:21
      damn i cant even open the site...

MMOsite Special Offer

Identity:Newbie D

Level:

Quote Reply Delete Modify 12# 2011-05-30 03:43:50
        i havent been able to find a place to watch it

Sex Chat  |  Adult Chat

Quick Reply : Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Monster sex pic (full view)

Not a BBGsiter?Register here?

I need Forum FAQs

I need Forum Rules

Hottest Topics